#TheSourceOfMe is all about honoring and celebrating moms and the journey they took to make each of us who we are today.
- How is your mom the source of you?
- What about your mom makes you who you are today?
- What is great about your mom that you cherish?
#TheSourceofMe is a campaign of the American Pregnancy Association, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit promoting pregnancy wellness through education, community awareness, support, and access to resources in the local community.
Now through Mother’s Day, honor your mother and help bring awareness to the over 7 million women struggling to make motherhood a reality.
EVERY DAY in the United States
- 5,698 women experience pregnancy complications
- 18,356 women face fertility challenges
- 876 women have a premature birth
- 5,194 women suffer a pregnancy loss
- 1,369 babies enter the NICU
The American Pregnancy Association is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization operating under the Tax-ID 32-0072669. The mission of the APA is to grow healthy families through research, advocacy, education and community awareness.
Donate Today and Get a Mother’s Day eCard
Make a donation today to the American Pregnancy Association that will honor your mom, and help make motherhood a reality for others. Your Donation sends the Mother’s Day eCard below to your mom highlighting your celebration and honoring of her.